Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Love Quotes Today ..

1- Love Quotes - William Shakespeare

“O powerful love, that in some respects makes a beast a man, in some other, a man a beast.”
  

2- Love Quotes - Erich Fromm

“Infantile love follows the principle: 'I love because I am loved.'
Mature love follows the principle: 'I am loved because I love.'
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'
Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you.'”


3- Love Quotes - SJ Perelman

“Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin – it is the triumphant twang of a bedspring.”


4- Giving Love Quotes - Amy Carmichael

“You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.”


5- God - Heart Quotes - Kahlil Gibran

“When you love you should not say, 'God is in my heart,' but rather, 'I am in the heart of God.' And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.”

 Source : Google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment